Having gotten to think about how i want this mode to be, the more i belive it will be very usefull for any large channels that is moderated anyway.
What i have in mind so far:
- Joins/parts/quits displa:badword: only to voiced users and above
- /names and /who #channel will only return voiced users and above
- Channel will be moderated as if +m was set
Theres a few issues which needs to be taken into account when adding this mode.
- The logic for sending joins, quits and parts to channels need to be updated to allow sending no message (or just no quit/part reason) to certain channels.
- The logic needs to be rewritten to allow for specific targets within a channel for join, part, quit and mode.
- A bursting system needs to be added so that when a person is given voice or above, he will see all users in the channel, and also removed if the person is devoiced or higher.