The following is a list of suggestions provided by one of the largest networks running UltimateIRCd.
Putting it here for reference and comments.
- Link errors, at least on hubs, should provide global notification to network staff so that staff dont have to reside on hub's (often routing only/non client) just to discover errors.
- Ability to remotely rehash servers
- Rehashing from shell should also rehash motd etc.
- Extend /whowas to allow for more powerfull searching
- If the /part message sent to the channel happens because of a /quit due to internal handeling, make the part message state such